Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

Why does he keep appearing in my dreams, in reality he hates

Customer Question

Why does he keep appearing in my dreams, in reality he hates me. Months have gone by and we have no contact between each other.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 7 months ago.

There maybe still some lingering feelings btwn you and your ex. Did you and him have a sexual relationship? Usually if sex has taken place in a relationship, it creates a spiritual connection btwn two people. Do you mind if I ask how your and his relationship ended?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He was my Boss, I thought he liked me for some strange reason, but I always came across very distant and reserved with him,didn't really give common curtosy either. Only spoke with him due to work related issues. Bc he was married but I he think he was separated from what I heard, but they have a child and I think they were reconciling. He ended up getting rid of me, after that I sent him an email stating my feelings for him n those 3 words. He got very angry and told me not to contact the company again. So I haven't but ever since my dismissal. I've been dreaming about him. Valentines day I had a dream about him twice the same night, where I awoke from the Dream and slept again and the same dream continued. But in reality, I never heard from since Nov 2015.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Maybe it's me and my wishful thinking. I have to just let it go

May I ask the details in the dreams where he is present? Details help a lot, as he maybe representing certain aspects in your life. He can also be symbolic of a higher authority since he was your boss.

With this relationship you were in with him, he will most likely not be contacting you. He was so quick to get angry and get rid of you because of the guilt or other emotions he was feeling. Sounds as though he used you temporarily for his emotional release regarding the relationship with his child's mother. Sorry that you had to experience this sort of treatment. People are quick to use and abuse other's for their own personal gain.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Funny enough, it was always him that would approach to communicate. Whether it was work related or to greet. My last dream I had of him. He was in a house he seemed to look angry, before the dream ended he was going up the stairs. Yes I gathered he won't be in communication in the future.