Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I have had a few dreams of being places that were dreay and

Customer Question

I have had a few dreams of being places that were dreay and somewhat sad. I knew some of the people there from 30 years ago or more. They are all dead now but they were able to make comments to me about recent issues. Nobody smiled or seemed happy. One welcomed me and said they were expecting me and in another dream I remarked how everyone there had died except for my guide and myself and his reply to me was that I was brought there to understand. Is it possible to understand these kinds of dreams
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 8 months ago.

Hi, yes it is very possible to understand dreams. It takes a lot of time and patience and also trial and error. Fasting usually is the key to gaining deeper wisdom in dreams. With your dream it is showing you are being brought to a new place of learning and it relates to things in you life that have come to pass. Details in dreams make a huge difference. Every individual dream has its purpose, even if it is just a processing dream. If you could give me each dream with detail, it an be of more assistance to you,.