CounselorJules
CounselorJules, Counselor
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor
92608932

Wat can u help me with, I have had similar dream -4 times

Customer Question

Wat can u help me with
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: I have had similar dream for 3-4 times now. My manager touching me or he kissing me or i kissing him
JA: Dreams are fascinating! Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: He is 63. I am only 26
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 8 months ago.

I will be happy to help you. Is there any other information related to your relationship with him in your waking life that would be helpful?

According to Carl Jung, dreams are a way of communicating and acquainting yourself with the unconscious. Dreams are not attempts to conceal your true feelings from the waking mind, but rather they are a window to your unconscious. They serve to guide the waking self to achieve wholeness and offer a solution to a problem you are facing in your waking life.

I am curious if the man in your dream, is really more of a symbol of authority? or even power? Sexual relations in a dream is often not about sex, but more about an emotional connection or even admiration for someone. Is it possible that this older man that you have this connection to is even a longing for a closer relationship with an authoritative male in your waking life? Sometimes the people in our dreams, are symbolic of something we feel that they represent?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HiThanks for the reply. Do you mean that I long for an authorative male in my life?
Possibly, or you recognize that your interest in him may be one that is more appreciative and endearing in how you perceive him.
Maybe you even see traits in him that you find attractive and would like to see from males in your waking life

This man in your dream may even represent the type of man that you wish you had in your life as a partner. Maybe you like how he is able to demonstrate responsibility, authority, or even a sense of masculinity.

Something else to consider is that your dream may indicate a desire for authority and control. You are feeling empowered and maybe you feel as though moving up in the ranks could be something you would like to work toward?

Sorry for all of the responses, but I do want to give you a spectrum of options associated with the dream, given that I am not aware of too many other details associated with the situation. :)

Please feel free to provide any feedback or information that will help me, help you :)