Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

1). I've had several repeatedly dreams of going back in

Customer Question

Hello. I'm Mark ************
1). I've had several repeatedly dreams of going back in time, between 1984 to this day.
I'm always dark at night, trying so hard to warn people of imminent doom that's coming, or impending doom that has already happened in the future - such 9-11. When I was 19 years old in 1980, I dreamt of planes crashing into several buildings. OMG!! - Talk about scary. Please tell me, what's up with that?
2). I have the most remarkable vivid dreams of not only witnessing giant and huge surprisingly nuclear blasts under a stormy overcast, but I am caught so far in it, that there's no way for me to escape. "It's LOUD!!! The winds are blowing and roaring so hard that I'm trying to hang on to some metal standing swing structure in a park in England. Please tell me, what's up with that???
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 8 months ago.

There's no hard-scientific way to rule your prophetic dreams either IN or OUT. Lots of people dreamed about 9-11 in advance, mostly a few weeks to 6 months in advance. But prophetic dreams can also be projections of your own personal content, so it's important to compare the dream content you witnessed with the reality you now associate it with. One way to probe for this possibility is to ask yourself what event(s) or thought(s) if any might have triggered the dream at the time when it came, and what relationship can you find between content or feeling-tone between triggers & dream?

And if you are a highly sensitive person (see HSP test online and Elaine Aron's book by the same name) you might feel like a habitual spectator on the sidelines of life (evidenced by your dream-efforts to warn public personalities--as you opposite personality-types--of calamities you've previewed). The challenge for such a life-style is WHAT can you DO WITH YOUR FOREKNOWLEDGE? And do you experience foreknowledge of your personal experiences too? I'll look at your flying dreams for further input.

Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 8 months ago.

I would like to respond with my interpretation of your dreams. I believe that you have been given the gift of receiving prophetic dreams. There are those who help interpret dreams and then there are those who are given prophetic dreams. I know a few people myself who have this gift. This gift is of great value to you and many others. God is calling you for a greater purpose. I would recommend keeping a dream journal. This will help when you cant remember a certain dream but you need to speak to it with someone in the future. I would like to hear your other dreams with the celebrities. Please do respond. Perhaps we can set up a phone call. Thank you