Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Had a dream my uncle fell asleep diving s camper my sister

Customer Question

Had a dream my uncle fell asleep diving his camper my sister and I were with him, the camper came to rest in a ditch. He then became transparent and small, I could see him but not touch him. The night previous I dreamt my aunt who is married to said uncle. She, my sister and I went to see a medium. My sister was sitting across from me and my aunt was sitting at the end of the table with her feet propped up on it. The medium gave us some information about my dad that we knew as true. I put my hand around my aunts ankle in a reassuring manner. What do you think this means.
JA: I have an older sister, she moved to the East coast years ago. Dreams are fascinating! Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: I think these dreams are telling me something about my aunt and uncle. My sister also thinks this.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, after reading your dream. I have a question for you. Do you seek any sort of spiritual or emotional guidance from your aunt? What are your personal beliefs as far as God goes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My aunt is the youngest girl, and more quiet and emotional than my other aunts. I love God and believe he intervenes through my life a lot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess I do not consider myself as seeking her guidance.

Ok thank you for responding. I was trying to gain more clarity relating to your aunt. With your uncle driving the camper and falling asleep can be symbolizing how he is asleep in Christ. Meaning he is "asleep" to the spirituality of God. Or at least asleep to certain spiritual aspects. So perhaps with him being transparent and small can be showing how you can see certain things taking place in your aunt and uncles life but you are unsure on how to go about "touching" the subject. With you going to a medium with your aunt, this can be relating to how you are trying to awaken them to the spiritual realm and God. Is this true?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually just was told yesterday by my sister that someone in their immediate family has cancer. They also have 4 boys. One lives in Georgia, the other two a couple hours away and the third lives nearby. I have often thought my uncle would be the next one in our family to pass. But I don't know who it is that has cancer.

Your sister didn't share with you who has cancer? Do you think it could be your uncle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know.