Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a vision of 3 glass vials in an all room the one on

Customer Question

I had a vision of 3 glass vials in an all white room the one on the left was gold/amber tinted the center one clear and the one on right was rose colored. They were all filled with what I thought was water there was a figure of a man standing slightly to the left in front of the vials but just his outline with no features, he was completely white. Behind the man to his right was a pitch black shelf, as I watched the clear vial overflowed and what I'd thought was water was actually oil which puddled at the man's feet at the same time clear water began to pour over the man who'd appeared to be clean but dirty water began to mix with the oil on the floor as this was transpiring eyes opened on the dark shelf and I could hear blasphemies being shouted particularly the word god***ed
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: Not sure how I feel about this because it's as if I were awake but transported to someplace else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dream Analyst about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

3 is representing the holy spirit. Gold/amber is showing the purity of God and again it also represents the holy spirit. With what is taking place in the dream is showing a spiritual awakening. It is relating to the enemy and finding the enemy that is hidden within your spiritual life. Have you recently been discovering anything new spiritually?