Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Dear Dr. I dreamt I was outside my moms house and suddenly a

Customer Question

Dear Dr. I dreamt I was outside my moms house and suddenly a hole opened in the back yard and it sort of swallowed me and I gathered seashellls and my mind was telling me that these shells where for healing people.My mom passed away 2 years ago. I walked in the backyard with my shells put in a safe place and there where people around including my mom but none recognise that I had shells with me
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

This dream is showing how you are gifted in certain areas in your life that not many are able to acknowledge. You most likely have the ability to lay hands and heal or other similar gifts. Being swallowed in the back of your mother's house can be showing certain thoughts or concepts that are trying to "swallow" you or take you away from your understanding and knowing you have these certain gifts. Since you went to hide the seashells, you may have a hard time sharing this with others.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have once seen shells in my mums house,but they are very old shells, they are about 30years old. Do you think there might be a coalition btwwen my dream and these shells. I will look for them as the house has been deserted for some time
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When it comes to being gifted, i think you have nailed it because whatever i dream, the ratio of it coming true is 80%.
Im am viewing your response on my works email because im struggling to view it on my personal, its very blurry.

Yes there would be a huge connection with the sea shells. With them being very old shells and being in your moms house, it is showing these gifts are passed down from your mother. She may or may not have been outspoken about her gifts. Some will usually hide their gifts as they are afraid of what others might think. In this case your mother may have been more quiet about her gifting. You are being given the dream so that you can flourish and grow in these gifts even more so then your mother. You are the next generation to make use of them. With each generation if the spiritual gifts are used outwardly, they will grow even stronger with each generation. If you have children or will have children these gifts will then be passed down to your them.