Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream I was driving a red ferrei last night what

Customer Question

I had a dream I was driving a red ferrei last night what could then mean first time I had a dream like that
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have just moved back home with my mum st the age of 35 with my son.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dream Interpretation Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 10 months ago.

I would like to help you make sense of your dream. Thank you for using our website for support. I appreciate that you recognize your higher conscious and the possibility of what dreams can reveal to you.

To dream that you are driving a car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. Dreaming of a car that is driving fast suggests that you need to slow down and think through your choices. You are so focused on your goals that you are leaving behind the people around you. Driving a new car means that you are headed toward a new direction or goal. You are deviating from your original life path. Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.

The dream may suggest that you are focused on a passion and seeing yourself going in a new or different direction with a sense of empowerment.

I hope that makes sense. I would appreciate your feedback and positive rating if you find that this interpretation has been helpful! Thank you! Julie

You can also specifically ask for me if you have been satisfied with the services by including CounselorJules in the question or subject line!

Also, consider this: To see a sports car in your dream refers to your desire to live life in the fast lane. You like to show off what you have. The dream may also be telling you that you are moving too fast. Alternatively, a sports car symbolizes wealth, power, and luxury.

Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

This is how I understand the dream: A red ferrei represents you have a lot of power behind your walk on this new path in life. It is confirmation of that you made a good choice in life with this new recent move of yours.