Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Dream interpretation: I had a dream. My new girlfriend in

Customer Question

Dream interpretation: I had a dream. My new girlfriend in bed in the morning I woke up. I dreamed this girlfriend standing by the curb of a road slipped on the curb and hit her head. She sunk upside down unconscious in the street which is now water sinking slowly. most is dark ( black ) around her. I then wake up. Nothing happen the day before to suggest such a dream.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 9 months ago.

Since she is on a street. It is relating to personal decision you are marking in your personal life. This new girlfriend of yours, how long have you been seeing her and how did you to end up meeting each other? It may relate to your new gf, or your most recent ex gf. Is there any past history with another women who you relationship did not end well with?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not long. Maybe a few months. We met on Facebook but knew each other in the second grade. We were both 52 years old. Prior girlfriend ended after 9 yrs. I was married before that. Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
prior girlfriend I ended after it was not proceeding towards a marriage.

I believe the dream Is showing how you are putting to rest this these past relationships with yours and are moving on to a new and better relationship with your current girlfriend. Your past relationships ended not well. This current relationship with yours is helping you to move forward in your life.