Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

My dream of this morning
,
,

Customer Question

my dream of this morning
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Good morning , my name is ***** *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dream Interpretation Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi there I did not expect such an interuption
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Not happy with this ervice as you have my bank details and now I dont know what to do
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please just cancel this - I was happy talking to one of your advisors then I paid and now advisor has disappeared and I am now feeling very unsettled
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
where is your experts now
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is the person there I chatted with earlier? please I dont need any more stress in my life think I am gona cry
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I dreamt my friend died, someone else was dragging him, asked me to help . I shouted his name and he started to wake up.There is my dream so hope I will be helped now I relieved of my stress of handing overmy bank details.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
this is first time I have emailed your services but my email was not accepted which made me worried so I gave my work email address
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

Hi sorry for the delayed response. I have been out of town. As far as your bank account goes and being charged I have no way of taking care of that issue as it is linked directly to the site. I have no way of making changes or knowing how much you have paid.

The dream Is showing you are going intervene for your friend in a situation they are in. They are in need of help and you are going to be there to help them awaken to the issue. May I ask what is going on in your friend's life?