Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Dream about my mother who is dead come to get to take me

Customer Question

Dream about my mother who is dead come to get to take me home from another city. When I went to park her car a lady came outside on her porch and ask if that was Mildred's car I said yes and she said tell her she don't come and see people anymore when she comes to town. Then my cousin who has been very ill pick her head out the door but my cousin was well and look young again.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

I believe this dream is showing renewal coming into you and your cousins life. It can be relating to you and your cousins relationship. Since your mother came to take you home from another city is showing change in your life. With this lady saying Mildred doesn't come to see people anymore, can be referring to your relationship with your family. Perhaps you are going to be spending more time with your cousin and it is going to benefit her health greatly.