Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamt about my dead grandfather that i have never met.

Customer Question

I dreamt about my dead grandfather that i have never met. From what i hear he was very adventourous and married late and was a very modern man. In my dream it s the first time i meet him. He is very old and has soiled himself but on a way he still looks very handsome and well dressed like these character you see in movies. My whole family was there and i dont know where we were but it had an aura of being a scene in the past.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

The dream is showing you are searching for information regarding the past and your grandfather. Shows that you are going to be shown who your grandfather is and not how "he is portrayed" by your family and what you hear from others. Soiling himself would be showing you cleansing this current view of how you think he is as a person and the dream is just the beginning of being shown who your Grandfather was and you will be obtaining your own view on him. You will most likely receive more dreams about him the more you search for who he was as a person.