Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Wand and a dream of levitataing
, i was teaching people

Customer Question

Customer: wand and a dream of levitataing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i was teaching people how to do it but when it first started i think that i needed to help some one or my self and it just came over me that i could do what i wanted and i started to levitat
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dream Interpretation Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 10 months ago.

Levitating typically has two opposite meanings that may or may not be in balance. I want to focus first on what you are aware of before you started to levitate: that you were teaching people how to do it. In what aspect of your life are you acting as a teacher, or aiming to do something that could be construed as showing others the way? WHo are the others in real life? and how are they like and unlike the people in your dream? Did anything else happen AFTER you started to levitate? Did you notice what was around you--landscape or structures?

Please don't think you have to rate my response until we have found out what your dream is reflecting on in your current life experience. There are at least four aspects in your dream: yourself as dream-ego (that may seem to be "you", but it's just the "teaching" activity of you, that you are being given to focus your attention on); there are "people" that you're teaching; there's possibly a setting (that would have some clues); and there's the apparently sudden experience of levitating.

I want to study each part--what is there, and what is not there.