Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamt that I was with my family in our old house (in real

Customer Question

I dreamt that I was with my family in our old house (in real life my family recently moved into a new house) and out of the blue, we heard sirens in our house I thought it was fire until i saw outside our glass door... there was a huge wave so I started telling everyone to go and close all the doors and windows very well. my little sister and I were trying to shut one of the glass doors but it was not easy and someone was trying to hurt us until I beat him unconsciously. later we were able to close that door I don't know where my little sister went but as soon as I turned a strange man came in and threw something at me and my little brother, a few seconds later i noticed he was trying to lit us on fire so I tried to make it stop but I couldn't, I saw the fire but i couldn't stop it, he burnt my brother's face and my neck... i didn't feel the pain around my neck at first but then I started to feel it .. few minutes later i woke up but the feeling of that fire around my neck felt so real. what does this dream mean? I don't live with my family anymore because I'm studying abroad in a completely different country.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

Upon reading your dream. It is showing something that is coming into your life that is trying to attack you. With you shutting the doors and windows in the dream is showing you are trying to keep something out of your life that maybe causing you harm. Does anything come to mind that you have been dealing with lately?

Since you have not responded to the questions. I will go ahead and help with the dream to the best of my ability with out knowing any more personal information.

The dream is showing something coming in your life where you will feel "attacked" relating to you and your family. It can relate to your family values or beliefs. It can be another family or individual that is trying to "refine" or destroy what you stand for or believe in. They will try to attack you in a vulnerable place, which is why your brother's face and your neck were burned. The dream was given to you to for warn you what will take place so you are ready for this attack.