Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I saw a mother and her daughters being raped. the mother was

Customer Question

I saw a mother and her daughters being raped. the mother was tied in the bed and was raped first and her 2 daughters were next to her on each side. after the mother was being raped her 4ish yr old daughter was next then the 10ish yr old girl. I was horrified at all of this but for some reason I was not allowed to looked away. just before her was finished with the 2nd child I woke up. I don't know who anyone in my dream was and I don't know the place but somehow I was taken to this place by the man that did the raping, I think he wanted me to watch and do the same to me.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything in your life that you feel is being forced upon you? Can be relating to work, life or family, anything.