Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

My name is cherie and i am currently having this dream about

Customer Question

Customer: hello, my name is ***** ***** i am currently having this dream about the same person recently and apparently today, i dreamed about that person twice, early this morning and just this afternoon what could this possibly means?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this person that i've been dreaming of is a guy overseas and we have been contacting for about 6 months now (friends) honestly, i do think of him at times throughout the day but is that the only reason why i do have reoccurring dreams about him?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dream Interpretation Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 11 months ago.

Hi Chere, I usually go through the dream either by email or chat asking details of feelings about symbols in the dream as well as how they relate to real life. Would that be ok for you

Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 11 months ago.

With my interpretation It means you are making a strong connection to this man spiritually, physically and mentally. Depending on the details in the dream, it is showing how you are becoming familiar with who is. If you two are interested in one another. he is most likely also dreaming of you . Perhaps with the dreams, it is showing there is something more to your relationship that you will need to seek. Depending on your feelings and what you want to pursue in your life and if this man is someone you want to pursue?