Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I dreamt I was taking care of a baby and her head fell off.

Customer Question

I dreamt I was taking care of a baby and her head fell off. I put it back on and everything seemed ok. Then I dreamt the same dream again but the baby seemed older and I could not get the head back on
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 11 months ago.

The baby can be representing part of you. It can represent your gifts, your responsibilities or something you are trying to nurture in your life. Since the head fell off, it is showing that whatever the baby is representing you are having a hard time keeping it together and keeping it functional. So may I ask what you feel that you struggling with in your personal life?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Lots of personal struggles right now. Dealing with the ups and downs of caring for my elderly father. Stress with worrying about my husband and stress with not being able to lose weight

Yes then this is what the baby would be representing as you are having a hard time keeping the baby's head on, meaning keeping this nurturing part of your life intact. Is there anyway you can relieve some of these things that are causing you this stress? I can understand the stress that would come with taking care of your elderly father. May I ask why you are worrying about your husband?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My husband had open heart surgery last year a week after he started a new job . He is 61 and the job is a high stress one with a manager that has some issues with men so there is now as a result an EEO process that he is going through. I don't want him to deal with all of this at this time in our lives but he needs to hang in there for financial reasons. He is in good shape now physically but I worry about what this stress is doing to him

Yes that would be very hard at his age. He must be a very strong mentally and physically to go through all that. May I ask if you believe in God? Do you ever go to God for your worries and stress? If not, do you have any way to relieve your stress? Hobbies, anything that would allow your mind to be released for a small amount of time each day?