Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream that i was at my parents house and my whole

Customer Question

i had a dream that i was at my parents house and my whole dads side of the family was there my grandparents that passes and my 3 aunts athere was food everywhere my one deceased aunt taped my arm as i wasalong by and said my name i saw her and said ohh i havent seen you in so long and she said i know and i cryied and she did and she we hugged eachother hard
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 11 months ago.

Dream is showing you are reconnecting with something in your past. Can relate to your childhood or your relatives. Is there something you have been recently connecting to that could relate to your past or deceased relatives?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No

OK, can I ask if you believe in God and have a relationship with God?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do why

I believe God Is trying to bring your attention to something in the dream. Since there were 3 aunts, #3 represents the holy spirit. Perhaps the dream is showing you will become familiar with something close from your past or relating to your family beliefs. This could be you reconnecting with God, or a sense of emotional state you may go through in your personal life.