Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

My dad passed away almost 6 months ago from a battle with

Customer Question

My dad passed away almost 6 months ago from a battle with Leukemia. I was his care taker throughout his illness and his (unsuscessful) transplant donor. Once every few weeks, I have a very realistic dream about him coming back to life. Right in front of me. I don't know why I'm present with his dead body in the dream, but he awakes from the dead right in front of me. In the dream, I have a spooked yet satisfying feeling of him being back with me. I am his only child, and inherited everything. His farm, and I now live in his house. I don't know if staying so close to everything of his effects this, but I'd really love to know why I have these dreams. I have dreams of him very often.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't know if this adds anything.. I've tried having a second child with no luck since 2012. I was finally able to get pregnant after my dad passing. I'm now 10 weeks along.
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 months ago.

This is a great dream. It is showing everything your father represents to you and your family is being restored and brought back to life spiritually and physically. So with you taking over his farm is showing how you are being blessed and renewed for what your father wanted for you and your family. You are going to restore everything of what your father was wanting in life. This is a strong connection between you and him and that is why you are receiving these dream as you have the capability of bringing everything he lived for to continue on this path now that he has passed away. Blessings to you and your family and your future child. Your father is watching over you and is very happy for what you have chosen to do.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for the response! That means so much. I can't help but feel that finally being able to conceive after having years of fertility issues has something to do with my dad watching over me. I know that keeping his property and home (as opposed to selling) would mean everything to him. It is the land that he grew up on and I plan to stay forever. Thanks again! :)

You very welcome. I am in agreement with what you are saying. You indeed will be blessed.