Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

This dream started back in sixth grade, this is my first

Customer Question

Hi this dream started back in sixth grade, this is my first year in public school I started wearing girls dresses in color I was surprise and pleased at same time, just turn eleven
Sexual through we're not in the picture. This went on for a while no time frame recalled
Started junior high my dream changed big time, I would look at girls who I through were
To my liking dressed pretty and imaged there brothers in a dress. We're this ideal came
From I don,t have a clue. A little history when I was four or close I tried on one of my sister
Dress I though I was great mother though i was bad I banded my act , At the time I was
Sleeping with my sister because of no room my brother was new. Today I am in woman
Clothes. Not accepted by wife sisters or my mother God rest her soul. Gary a
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 11 months ago.

May I ask if you had any abuse you can recall as a child? Usually our actions will result because of how we were raised in our early years of life. I understand how shame can come into the situation with you relatives or parents as you are a male wearing women's clothing. I believe the shame is what causes us to continue on doing the things we do not understand. As we are shamed but we do not receive a reason as to why we are shamed. If you could give me some more information on what you are aware of relating to your childhood I can gain a better understanding in order to assist you.