I don't undrestand why you have been put on hold for over 2 days already and told you'd pay $18, which apparently you have paid already now. I don't know who's giving you this advice, but I've been interpreting my own dreams for over 50 years and other people's (with a professional MF therapy license) for over 40 years, so I can do the job if you'll communicate with me about the elements of your dream.
1. Do you have any ideas about what her injuries were? Even wild guesses would be fine--because they all add to the field of meaning that your unconscious mind is reaching out for. Where Is the crack in her head? 2. 2. How are you similar to and DIFFERENT from an African American girl?
3. What color is your hair, naturally? And at present?
4. What ha happened in November 2015 or could happen in November 2016 that might represent a NEW BEGINNING for you?
5. How are you unprepared for what might be a new beginning, or new aspect of yourself to emerge?
6. What does the number 15 suggest to you? What could be surprising or shocking about it?
Please be both serious and playful with your answers, and include anything that pops into your mind, no matter how irrelvant or inexact it may seem--and more answers than one are just fine.
Don't think you need to rate my work until we have had chances to discuss what you answer and what I say and ask after that.