Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I was holding hands with my ex, we were back together I

Customer Question

I was holding hands with my ex, we were back together I think and we kissed like it was normal. I remember we were walking to wait with a large line of people (not sure for what) and we parted for a second and I called his name to come back with me with my hand out which he did. Before anything else could happen I woke up.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Overall the dream felt good. Thing is in reality he's seeing someone else and is happy with her. I've been conflicted with my feelings of anger and love for him since he was talking about working things out with me 2 months ago and after he met her he just simply started ignoring me with no word of what happened with situation.
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

In the dream it is showing how you and your ex will get back together. With you parting for a second is referring to this time in his life where he has found a new GF. There is no " time" when it comes to dreams. I believe this is a prophetic dream and will take place in your life in the future. If you are wanting to be with this man then you will have to be patient and keep faith knowing he will he will come back to you. The dream was given to you as to help you keep this faith. If you do so then your ex will indeed come back into your life.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I ask you what makes you feel like its a prophetic dream and not just anxiety on my part? I'm just confused...

If it was your anxiety, the dream would not be showing that he returns to you. Unless you have emotionally gotten over the feelings relating to him leaving you. Have you worked through these emotions? If so, then it could be symbolic of your feelings being restored. My first impression of the dream was it was prophetic.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried to get over these feelings. Its just weird because I think about him daily at times and I finally broke down in tears last night telling God I'm okay with him being happy with someone else just give me the strength to move on from it. I haven't even dreamed about him for awhile. My first thought waking up from this dream was that is this telling me we're going to get back together? I honestly don't remember if he actually came back to me because I woke up but I remember him smiling like he just went off to say hi to some friends or something then was heading back my way and everything just seemed alright.

Then it would not be prophetic with him coming back into your life but prophetic with you being able to move on. When you cried out to God he heard you and answered you with this dream. It would symbolic of your emotions being restored and your relationship with this man will be restored with a new relationship in the future at the right time with the right man. Dreams can sometimes be a little confusing, every little detail can change the whole meaning. I understand your dream better now that you have gave me a little more insight. Thank you. I hope this helps you in some way.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well that is a little disappointment because it's not what's in my heart but either outcome would be amazing. Thanks

Your welcome. I can not tell you for sure what will truly happen other then what the dream is showing. It is either restoration with your feelings for this man, or he will indeed come back into your life. Time will only tell. If you keep having dreams about him coming back into your life, then it would be showing he will indeed come back into your life as I got from the first impression of your dream.