Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

A few nights ago i dreamt that, I woke up suddenly and poo

Customer Question

A few nights ago i dreamt that , I woke up suddenly and poo my underwear.
Lay night I dreamt I woke up at a group home that I used to work. My favourite person that I used to take care of who passed away a few years ago ,was on the floor as though she was swimming . She asked for water . 1st I filled a large paper cup that starts to get soft in my hands . She said she wanted it in her cup so I filled her cup and gave it . I then made her portage but it was too much in the bowl . So I changed Bowles . I called her to the table but she had difficulty getting up . I attempt helping her and she fell on me and her naked buttock was on me then she pooped on me .
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 11 months ago.

Since this was a past job, it can be referring to what this job represents or means to you. This girl you helped she can be representing a part of you. Water represents taking in spirituality. It can relate to your relationship or beliefs of God. Paper cup is showing something disposable, or worldly. Changing the cup and bowl is showing how you are changing your ways of taking in this information or concepts spiritually. The dream is showing how you are trying to "mend" or help this spiritual part of you. Food represents taking in spiritual nourishment. Perhaps you are trying to nourish this part of your life that you feel you have put aside or is in the past. This relationship is not yet strong enough as she is weak laying on the floor. But with her getting up and pooping on you can symbolize cleansing that has or is needing to take place.