Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Dreamt that I was on a flight from New York to London and

Customer Question

Dreamt that I was on a flight from New York to London and the plane fell in the water but the plain did not disintegrate nor any one died. I could see the water through the plain window and some how they managed to get the plain close to shore for us get off. I do not know who own how they got the plain near to shore. We were advised to go to a room to collect our baggage and the man that was handling the distribution of the luggages told me he cannot find my luggage. I did not get up set I just said to him it is OK because I nam alive and woke up right after only to realized it was dream. To my mind I believe this dream has some significance, please help me to interpret this dream. Thank you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 11 months ago.

Airplane usually represents where one is going In life. It can also relate to a ministry you may have, reaching out to people in your personal life or through your job. etc.. A plane can also signify being elevated above things. Since you were on your way to new York. New York can represent a place of destination in your life, and if you are not familiar with this state then it can be "unfamiliar territory" meaning you are heading to a unfamiliar area in your life. If it is familiar to you then it is relating to something in your life you are familiar with. Since the plane crashed, something in your personal life has stopped things from taking place. Can relate to a unwanted situation that has come into your life Since they were not able to find your luggage it is showing how you may feel you have lost your identity, who you are and what you stand for in this world, or what you own, what you withhold or possess spiritually. But your emotions are showing how this is not important to you as you have feelings of gratefulness through this situation as you are were happy to be alive in the dream. I hope this helps you understand your dream. Thank you.