Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I'm dreaming that I'm retired in which I was in another

Customer Question

I'm dreaming that I'm retired in which I was in another country.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Being retired can be showing you are going to be coming to retirement soon in your life, or it can be symbolic of "retiring" from different chapters in your life. Perhaps old ways of doing things. Since it was another country it is showing something new, in your life. Perhaps you maybe traveling soon. Depending on your personal life, this all makes a difference in the meaning of the dream, whether it is symbolic or coming to take place soon in your life.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just befor that i was dreaming that i was flying over that town as if i had wings ,the town was like a dusty town mexico near a river .

Flying is being elevated above things. Perhaps you are being taken to a spiritual place of a new learning experience. Dusty can be showing something old, old wisdom or knowledge. River represents spirituality and life. I believe you are going to be brought to a new place of seeing and understanding, and perhaps will be retiring from your old ways of seeing or believing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i remember a few days back i dreamed of chopping someones head of in a fight .

With that, depending on if you know the person or not. Do you remember who they were ? If they were unknown in the dream what were they wearing or color of hair?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he had blond hair and was unknown.

Chopping off the head usually symbolizing cutting off something completely from your life. Depending on what the person is representing. Since he had blonde hair this would give me the impression of spirituality, or perhaps Christian beliefs. Since it was a fight, you are fighting certain beliefs or concepts relating to God,