Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Female and married 30 yrs - Dreamt that I was about to marry

Customer Question

Female and married for almost 30 yrs - Dreamt that I was about to marry a platonic friend who I haven't seen in 30 yrs. Everything was frustrating and woke up as I was on the way to the wedding. Couldn't find anyone to do my makeup and on the way there realized we left the wedding dress.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Showing a new commitment in your life to God. This platonic friend is representing a relationship with God in your dream that is why you were to marry him. With it being frustrating can be showing your personal feelings about this new commitment you are trying to make. With leaving the wedding dress and not having your make up done is perhaps showing you are not yet ready or prepared to make this commitment. I hope this helps. Thank you :)