Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Last night I had a dream that was about the same married

Customer Question

Hi there! Last night I had a dream that was about the same married colleague of mine from the pervious dream I asked you about. He followed me into a classroom and wanted my help with fixing his ripped shirt. His arm was cut where the shirt had ripped
on his shoulder.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Classroom is representing a place of learning, as you are learning about this man and his intentions. With clothing, is usually representing one's "covering". If he had a ripped shirt and a cut on his flesh, then I believe he is feeling that you can help him mend his wounds or any damage that has been done in his life. Depending on your spiritual beliefs, you maybe able to help this man, but you will need to make sure you do not cross that fine line as he is married.