Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Well I've been trying to figure out 2 dreams from 2

Customer Question

Customer: hello. Well I've been trying to figure out 2 dreams from 2 different people who had a dream about me. 3 days ago I received a message from an old acquaintance stating he had dreamed about me in the hospital. he stated it felt so real he became concerned....this morning a very close friend had a dream about me last night. She saw me very sad throughout the entire dream. She stated she saw me going home and finding my home had been robbed. upon looking what was missing, I found a new cell phone missing. The dream took place at night, so everything was dark. She told me I went out to look for the cell phone. I finally found it, but yet I was still sad..... i'm not sure how to interpret these dreams. It's so random that one person from my past and one from my present both had dreams about me withing 3 days. I personally am not having any weird dreams.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well I want to know what these dreams mean?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dream Interpretation Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Now if these dreams are about you. I will tell you what they mean, and I will then ask you some questions to see if this applies to your life. With the first dream of being in a hospital is showing a place of healing. The 2nd dream with your friend being at night time is showing how she is "in the dark" about what is going in, she does not have a clear understanding about what is taking place in your life. If you received a new cell phone in the dream it is showing you are going to learn new ways of communicating or new information. With you being sad could be showing what will take place with you emotionally. Perhaps there is a time coming in your life that you will go through unwanted emotions and will seek healing and then you will gain new knowledge and understanding of what is going in in your life but you will still be dealing with these unwanted emotions. Could be linked to feelings of depression you are trying to overcome. My question to you is, do you in real life feel depressed or are working through unwanted emotions?

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.