Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I Had A Dream Of Being In A Large House... I Had A Dream Of

Customer Question

I Had A Dream Of Being In A Large House... I Had A Dream Of Being In A Large House With A Big Pond In It. The house was located in Vietnam where I grew up as a child. The pond was visible as soon as you walked into the house. Somehow I Am In The Pond And
Being Bitten By Big Fish. A Relative Picked Up One Of The Fish To Show Me Large Teeth. I did not recognize the relative, but somehow I knew he was. What Does This Mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

The dream is showing how you are in the midst of people and with you being bitten is showing how these people maybe attacking you. Or they are harmful and will prey on you. With your relative showing you the fish's teeth is guidance to help you in understanding how dangerous these people can be. With the big house being in Vietnam can be relating to your past life, or people you have grown up with. With you being in the pond can be showing spiritual understanding and emotions you maybe feeling.