Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Her neighbour across the road. So there was all this

Customer Question

her neighbour across the road. So there was all this commotion I was shot but I wasn't shot if you know what I mean but then it turned out Nicholas the younger son Killed someone, He shot someone but he shot them in the buttocks but I was bleeding.
And then my other neighbour across the road, Mariam, her house was on fire and only I could put out the flames because I have the key to her house. I woke up in a sweat, I went back to sleep
Had another bizarre dream, a palm tree fell over on the corner of my house and I felt bad because I planted the palm tree there
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  DrPsychologist replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you are feeling responsible for taking care of others who are in pain and that this is stressful and you are unsure if you can protect others in the ways that they are requesting.