Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream this morning, in which my previous company

Customer Question

I had a dream this morning, in which my previous company found out that i have another job and asked me to resign gracefully. Immediately after that a black bull was trying to attack me with his horn. I had similiar dream(bull attack) earlier too
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Depending on your beliefs, but the black bull is representing the enemy or a powerful energy that is keeping you from moving forward in the direction you are going. I feel you are heading In the right direction, and that is why these feelings are coming to surface as to keep you from moving forward.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it mean that i will be able to acheive what i want to in my business & also keep my current job ?

Yes I believe it is encouraging you to follow your instincts and to keep on this path until you feel you are ready to quit your full time job as you will be successful in achieving your desires for your business.