Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamed of a pig under the house he was to big to get out

Customer Question

I dreamed of a pig under the house he was to big to get out he had blood on him where he was trying to get out i was trying to get him out my mother who is dead was standing there and a child
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

A pig can represent something unclean that has not been dealt with or has been hidden since it is underneath the house. With it being bloody is showing strong emotions or unwanted feelings. With it being to big, is showing how its been prolonged in being addressed or dealt with, and it maybe referencing a "big issue". It relates to your mother. Perhaps there are underlying issues that have not be resolved that are now coming to surface after your mother's passing away. This child can be representing this new break though or new responsibilities or is representing your ability to see what is taking place.