Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Last night, I dreamed I was in a room standing and folding

Customer Question

Last night, I dreamed I was in a room standing and folding clean laundry. In the room was my decease mother and my 9 year old daughter, helping. As I pick up what seemed to be a white shirt, could be a t-shit or collar shirt not sure, I walked to the door of the bedroom that I'm not familiar with but seemed like my king size bed and my 9 year twin size bed was in. I looked down and there was a pink and purple pastel color snake. I got scared and ran back to make sure my 9 year old was safe. She kept wanting to get up to see the snake. I put her to sit on the bed and insisted she sat there and not move. I looked at my mom and all she said was, be careful. She didn't even flinch. She just kept folding clothes. The snake reverted to a small space in the left corner of the unfamiliar room and just stayed and watch us fold the clothes. I kept checking to see if the snake move and it stayed there the entire time. At 6 am my alarm rang, I turned to shut it off and dozed back off to sleep. When I went back to sleep, I checked again to see if the snake was gone and it was still in the corner just looking at us. At 6:08 am, I heard my mother's voice, she called my name and I opened my eyes and she told me, (but I couldn't see her) "don't go back to sleep, it's time for work"....
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll add that the snake seemed calm and never once tried to attack. It was just really scary. I remember being afraid to leave the room in fear that when we got to the door, it would attack then. So we stayed in the room and continued to fold the laundry while keeping an eye out for any movement.
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

May I ask if you recently have noticed anything spiritually new in your life? Folding laundry is showing you are having a personal and family cleansing. White shirt is representing "being made pure" in your covering under God. With this snake being in your 9 yr old, its relating to something you are starting to see spiritually relating to your children.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps, I'm not understanding. The snake was not "in" my 9 year old. It was just sitting in the corner just watching. I was born in the Christian faith but have not being to church in almost 5 years. I do however, seek and connect with the Creator in my own personal way through mediation and gratitude and helping others when I can.What about my mom being in the dream? Her asking me not to go back to sleep? The snake in the corner staring at us as oppose to leaving the room? Me not wanting to leave the room in fear the snake will attack us when we get to the door? What does the color of the snake represent? Why wasn't it assertive or combative? what does it mean when they just stare at you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why wasn't my mom afraid or even flinched?

May I ask what your mothers beliefs are? Is she a believer in God?

With your mother not asking you to go back to sleep is showing those who are asleep spiritually. Usually they live their life in the world and have no relationship with God. Perhaps she is symbolizing the part of you that has a relationship with God but does not want you to fall back into the world away from God. Snakes can sometimes be a lil tricky. They usually represent temptations of the flesh , sins or curses. But because of the color and behavior of the snake it may be representing your spiritual gifts. Pink is color of femininity, and purple is the color of Royalty, God's children. With the colors being "pastel" can be showing you are starting to awaken to these gifts or are trying to gain clear understanding of its representation in your life. With your 9 yr old being in the dream. forgive me I worded it wrong in my first response to you. I did not mean it was in your daughter I meant it was in her room. She can be symbolizing your gifts as well. With it staring at you perhaps it is waiting for you to start using this spiritual gifts that you have from God.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for responding with more details. Yes, my mom was a "Christian" before she passed over to the next realm last year. She was a Pentecostal in terms of denomination. She was an extremely strong believer in her faith. Sang on the choir, Missionary, Sunday School Teacher, Women Fellowship, Sick and Shut in board, She worked on the clean up team. Treasurer. Name it, she did it.

Then that confirms it. :-) She is symbolizing strong faith. I hope this helped you more so in understanding your dream.