Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream that I sold my SUV to a lady and her daughter.

Customer Question

I had a dream that I sold my SUV to a lady and her daughter. My dad was with me during the meeting. I didnt feel scared throughout the transaction but was more worried about keeping my personalized license plate from the car. She handed me a cashiers check and i remember the amount clearly.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

What as the amount on the cashiers check? With you selling your SUV is showing you are moving on from where you are at this time in your life and your path in this world is changing. Perhaps with you worried maybe referring to your personal feelings about loosing things that are close to you through this change in life.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The amount was $51,656. I thought it odd that I remembered the amount. I am planning on selling it next year. The car has sentimental value in that my soon to be ex husband worked on it and made all sorts of modifications but seeing as how we are no longer going to be together, I don't want the contant reminder. Does that have any part to play in the dream?

Yes it most certainly does. Those are the personal feelings you are holding onto that is hard to let go of. #5 is Grace, #1 God, #6 is our flesh.