Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a Dream that I looked down at my feet. I think only

Customer Question

HI I had a Dream that I looked down at my feet. I think only one of my feet stepped in a fire and it started to light on fire, and then the foot and a little a above the ankle became ash. The weird part is I wasn't scared, or hurt, or in pain, or any thing
feeling negative. I felt kinda relieved in the dream, I was very fascinated with whats going on like I was getting ride of something bad thats been lingering for a long time, and didn't feel sad at all of the foot lose. When I woke up I was feeling great,
and not scared. Usually when I have weird dreams they scare me, but this one was quit the opposite. what does that mean
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Showing a process of refinement relating to your personal walk. With you feeling good and letting go in the dream is showing how you are refining yourself and are indeed letting go of things that may affect your walk in life.