Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamed I was pregnant with ex's baby. he was in the dream

Customer Question

I dreamed I was pregnant with ex's baby. he was in the dream as well. I was very pregnant, at least 7 months. I apologized to him in the dream that i had gotten pregnant. He told me it was okay. That it was because we chose not to use protection and it was both of our responsibility. By the end of the dream we seemed at peace and ease that I was pregnant and we were talking about names. That is when I woke up. He and I talk regularly. We are very friendly. We have a son together. However we are not intimate. We have not been together for 6 months.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

In this dream, pregnancy is symbolic. It represents a new break through in your life. Since you and your ex are communicating and working through your relationship, this is the new break though you both have reached. This is relating to those feelings of peace, as you and him are working out your problems and are coming to a place of peace in your relationship, With you both havng a child together in real life, this is wonderful as it will help in your ongoing relationship with raising your son.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help, and thank you!