Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamed of several snakes. The first encounter was a cobra

Customer Question

I dreamed of several snakes. The first encounter was a cobra that stood up in the flower pot, my dad was shooting at it with a bb gun to distract while my family dog which died years ago came from behind the snake and killed it. Then all of a sudden another snake approached and tried to attack my dad but I grabbed it by its head, while I grabbed it my dad told me don't let it sting u, but the snake started to talk and said it was not an ordinary snake n I fell to the ground still holding onto the snake. While holding on to that snake another cobra came out n slithered across me, I was told not to move or I will be attacked n killed. That's when I woke up
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

The dream is showing you are encountering a spiritual attack, relating to your father and you. These snakes can represent the enemy in forms of sins or temptations or curses. With it being in the flower pot is referring to your spiritual growth. You and your father are trying to destroy what these snakes are representing. I believe with it not being an ordinary snake it maybe linked to something demonic.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help, and thank you!