Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had an interesting night. Same nightmare 3 times and then

Customer Question

I had an interesting night. Same nightmare 3 times and then two different dreams following the nightmare. The night was me being in a room that appeared to be my living room. The floors had blue carpet. As I sat down, I noticed that ants were all over
the wall. I mean it was infested. Then I looked down and the carpet also had an infestation of ants too. I felt like vomiting. A Coworker came inside And Said There was nothing. I kept telling her that there was ants (this dream 3x) Next, I dreamed I was with
my nephew. We had a list of things to do. As we tried to complete them, something would delay us and later would find out there had been a bombing in the area we were planning to be. This Cycle continue 3x Before my Nephew And I finally got To one Destination.
The place was very open. Lots of brick floors and green pastures. On one aise, there was like a brick huge building. Suddenly, there was an explosion. People got injured. People were running. I grabbed my nephew in my arms and started running. Explosives continued
to go off around us. When I looked down I realized that someone had placed explosive devises underneath the bricks. I then stop dreaming about this and then dream I was in my office and my previous boss was working back with us.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Showing something dramatic going to take place in your life. Blue is the color of prophecy. The reason you had this dream 3 times is to awaken you as to give you notice of what is going to take place. I know you posted this 2 days ago, so the dream may have already taken place. But it relates to you and your nephew being together in a situation that will occur. It will be as though you are being attacked, as the explosions are symbolic. Its an attack on your foundation. Perhaps relating to your work or living situation? With your boss working back with you is showing old ways or old issues coming back into your life.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mrs. SandMan,Thank you for your response. Something has started in my life and I feel this process could take months but I'm at peace.In regards ***** ***** nephew in my dream. He comes in my dreams often. We have a strong relationship. He's like my kid.You mention the color blue represents prophecy?

Yes I have seen the color blue blue in dreams a lot and it pertains to events that are to come or take place in the future. With your nephew coming in your dream then is showing the support in what is going on in your life. Since you mentioned you have a strong relationship then I believe the dream is showing he is there to support you what you are going through.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's awesome because my nephew is a great support. He's like a son to me.Mrs. SandMan, thank you for your time. I do have another dream that I would like to present you if you're available.

Sure. Id be happy to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is what I remember.
My hubby and I picked up a friend of his (which I didn't recognize in the dream). All 3 of us went to downtown Tucson, Az because my hubby and I promised my parents to help out with an outreach. As we got closer I was fighting inside myself (I didn't want to go to the outreach). I saw in front of us that there was a UFC event on the opposite side from the outreach. I asked my hubby if we could go to the UFC event instead of the outreach. He said no, "We promised your parents we would help." but I kept insisting on the UFC event (in my head I kept telling myself "I don't want to go to the outreach")....As I was saying this to myself, I saw that my hubby's friend got on top of the green sign that was above a bridge. He was acting drunk like, very loud, and annoying... I told myself, "what in the world is he doing." Then for some reason, I turned to the west and I saw a huge green hill, with beautiful grass. On top of the hill there was a Native Priest dancing... I couldn't see the face because there was a huge light above him... maybe the sun shinning... (it was very peaceful watching him dance, but I didn't know how to react to it either... I asked myself in the dream... "what is this Native Priest doing here?"). At one point he started dancing very aggressive... stomping with urgency or with a need to make a statement.then out of sudden the Native Priest stopped and looked straight at me. I was able to see his eyes and complete face.I had this dream twice... that's all I remember...In the dream I'm usually able to tell which direction I'm walking towards or facing... When I was walking in down town, I was walking north... the outreach was around the northwest part and the UFC event was at the east side... I don't know if it's relevant but for some reason I can tell where I'm going toward geographically.

Ok after reading your dreams, as to interpret it correctly and to the best of my ability. I have a few questions I will need to ask. If you don't feel comfortable asking, I will understand.

First question, is your husband a believer? Pretaining to Christian beliefs? Are you a believer? Or are you having issues of wanting to be associated or take part in a religion based group or church?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are both believers. But i have struggled with my purpose in the last few years.

Ok thank you for responding. The dream does show you are divided within yourself and you are indeed searching for the proper path. I believe the Native American Priest is representing "spirituality". As you are being shown the direction of growth in your relationship with God. This is the green grass hill the Native priest is dancing on. With the UFC event and the outreach being in your dream is showing the division between following the world and following God. I believe God is showing you another path in this dream and it relates to a more "spiritual" perspective other then a religious or organized perspective usually associating with church.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help, and thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Mrs. Sandman!

You very welcome!