Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

XXXXXX, i woke up last night during sleep and felt "eyes"

Customer Question

hello XXXXXX, i woke up last night during sleep and felt "eyes" watching me, when i looked to see what it was, I saw a body of a Deer and face of a tiger looking at me. It looked so real, that I took my cell and try to see it with the light, But there was "nothing".Kinda freaked out!
Laura
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

I agree that that's freaky. Eyes looking at you suggests a strong inner call to come to consciousness about something--with the body of a deer and face of a tiger. Both deer and tiger are quick to appear and disappear, melting into the landscape where they live. Since the eyes are in the tiger's face, it is the quality of consciousness that is extremely fierce and ready for action--yet the deer is not predatory toward humans but providing us with nourishment since the dawn of humanity in the forest. Your ego could not "see" this creature, since it was precivilized, instinctual. I suggest that you try going into a reverie state and call up the image of the animal to see what it does. . Perhaps it will show or tell you more for the new awakening of consciousness that in has come to bring. Since it's a magical animal, it may change shapes as you watch it, and everything it does will be additions to what it is coming to reveal to you.