Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Why am I dreaming about my ex husband and s girlfriend

Customer Question

Why am I dreaming about my ex husband and his girlfriend
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

If you don't include any details of your dreams, then the only guess available to a dream interpreter is to assume that you might want him to come back to you. But normally dreams show us details that we don't know in our waking life, and it is the DIFFERENCES between those dream elements and what we think and even hope are true that can be analyzed to discover what new insights the dream is bringing to us. So if you want to find out how your dream(s) might be helping you find good ways to move forward in your own life, whether that has any relation to your exhusband coming back or not, then write down complete details of one or two of yo0ur dreams, and help me understand how they fit with the time they came to you and how they are DIFFERENT from the reality when you dreamed them. [For example, if your exhusband seems to be very happy with his girlfriend in the dream, then it is possible (considering all details in those scenes0 that the message may suggest that you move away from hoping or wondering if he's coming back. The important meanings of dreams are almost always in the specific details. So please write down as much of a couple of dreams as you can, including what event(s) or thought(s) might have triggered them.