Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream i went to kiss my ex and when i finished it

Customer Question

I had a dream i went to kiss my ex and when i finished it was a lady telling me to go
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

If there are any more images or details in your dream, you could get more interpretation if you include them. If you don't remember anything else, then the actions of your ego in the dream (which is what the dream maker wants you to notice about yourself) are to try to kiss your ex--SO you're trying to make the relationship come back to what you want it to be, even though it is (apparently) over. The result of your attempt is that you're kissing a lady who tells you to go (away, I presume). So if this is ALL you know of the dream, then the message is that YOU are still trying to make your love-bond come back to life, and the response to that is that a(nother? or an unknown?) woman tells you to go (away). So you're trying something that won't work. (Or your ex has become a woman, if you're a woman, or you don't know who you are trying to kiss, if you are a man or a lesbian).

Please respond to let me know what direction to continue in interpreting your dream. You could include some information about yourself and the relationship you're trying to rekindle with the kiss.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a woman trying to kiss my ex whom is a man, whom after I kissed them I looked up to see I actually didn't kiss my ex but some woman whom kindly asked me to leave. So no one would see I had kissed my ex. As if she was protecting him from me.
It was in the garden , and there was a clothes line in the background.
I hope that is more clear,