Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

My husbands ex wife falls from very gh into a bush Everyone

Customer Question

My husbands ex wife falls from very high into a bush Everyone was looking for her in the wrong places. Finally I found her and as soon as I did she woke up and walked away with no bruises then my husband and his children started picking a fight with me and then with the in laws also . I decided in my dream I had enough and wanted to end this relationship and everyone was agreeing ,,, my husband's ex was already sitting at the table in bras and underwear eating a meal with them before I even had walked out the door. I cried in my dream and couldn't believe how easy it was for everyone to turn there back on me after everything I had done for all of them. I left crying ...., woke up crying also
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

This sounds like a very intensified dream that you had. This may be an expression of some surpressed feeling you may be having. Subconsciously you may feel under appreciated by your family. You do lot for your family and besides physically you deal with a lot emotionally with his ex and all. You may question yourself if your relationship is worth all the emotional stress that you handle with your husband's ex. You are a helpful person as well as a very good person, but also want to be sure you are being valued and appreciated by your husband, your family, and people in general.

How does this interpretation sound to you?