Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

Last night I had a dream or I think it was a dream that

Customer Question

last night I had a dream or I think it was a dream that there was an elderly lady in my room with long white hair wearing a blue dress, she also had grey wool socks on her feet she was looking over me, there was another figure in the room but I couldn't see this figure, yet it seem like it was an angel, but I couldn't say foresure, what is the meaning of this, I didn't feel fear I kind of felt calm and the dream seem to be so real.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I still have no answer to this question that I wrote yesterday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello is no one going to answer this??? It's been 2 days now and I yet to see a reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could someone please answer my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why is no one answering my question???????? like this is not very good sevice you are operating, I cannot believe that I can't so much as receive a reply saying what the delay is!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

I apologize you had such a long wait for an answer. I would like to help.

Do you have anyone close to you who has past away?

Do any of those colors or textures signify anything to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter passed away 24 years ago at age 10, My father passed away 6 years ago and my sister passed away 3 years ago, I had been with the 3 of them when they passed. The colors or textures I am not sure what they mean.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This as taken quite a lot outta of me, I actually never got over it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter had a Brain Aneurysm......My Dad had heart problems and my sister had stomach cancer.....
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry about what happened. You have been through a lot. I can imagine how much this took out of you. It is not easy at all and I believe your dream is an expression of your subconscious. Your feelings for your loved ones are also within you and I think this dream was an expression of your subconscious reminding you that they are still with you and watching over you. Even though they have left physically they are still with you spiritually and emotionally. And one day you will see them all again. Our dreams have strange ways of expressing things and the colors and textures may be related in a direct way that you may not realize right now or it can be a symbol of something else that mixed itself with these other feelings while you were asleep.

I am so sorry about you losing all these family members and the way it way it all happened. God bless your heart.