Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Had a dream i saw a cobra snake, was headed towards my

Customer Question

Had a dream i saw a cobra snake, was headed towards my brother and then it bit him on his finger. then the snake turned around and bit me on the back of my leg, between my heal and the back of my knee. It started to swell. I got my brother in a car and rushed to the hospital. my brother was in pain and almost passing out. I saw a fire truck headed somewhere, i stopped it and they did not want to help. I was lost and could not find the hospital. I wanted to call 911, but i was dialing other 3 digit numbers... somehow i got someone to cure my brother. we both survived and that was the end of my dream.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for sharing your dream, and to let you know dreams are usually symbolic in nature.

Snakes are common symbols in dreams, they can represent, lies, deceit, evil, fears, and attacks (even spiritual attacks), and sometimes a renewal as a snake sheds it skin.

Your dream had a cobra snake, cobras are poisonous snakes.

Your brother may be representing himself or a part of you that you identify with.

Have you been under a attack in your family in some sort in real life? Is something injecting its poison into you?

Fingers symbolize your ability to do the necessary things in life and the back of your knee is how you walk in your life, how you function.

So this could be showing how this attack effected you or you and your family.

Being lost, and calling 911 (also dialing wrong number) could speak to your feelings of helplessness, feeling vulnerable, and overwhelmed in this real life situation.

The end of your dream is the key meaning, regardless of what this attack does, you will overcome it and be a better person for it.

Can you link this to anything that has recently happened to you or you and your family, maybe going through now?

Thank you

Thank you

Sorry, the computer keeps glitching and sending you the wrong responses.

Thank you!