Psychotherapist
Psychotherapist, Consultant
Experience:  Over 28 years as a LCSW. I have much experience in dream interpretation.
16602351

I had a dream of my ex husband who were in a get to gather

Customer Question

I had a dream of my ex husband who were in a get to gather party wearing black shirt and holding new red shirt covered by clear plastic like when get it from dry cleaner. Looked talking happy with people and I was watching him. We are not divorced yet but getting close.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still I am waiting for my answer
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.

Hello, May I ask you some questions about your feelings in the dream and how they relate to your everyday life. I usually go through the dream as a story and will guide you by asking the questions. I find this a way to make the most accurate interpretation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please ignore the phone number. Answer it as you were supposed to. You asked about my feeling in the dream and how I related to everyday. In dream as usual I was upset that how he act nicely with other and try to have have good social interaction and again ignore. Even in waking life I am sad and even shock after all I am done for so many years how he could do this to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get my answer yet. You asked questions and I answered them as above and yet no answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get my answer yet. You asked questions and I answered them as above and yet no answer for my dream. Please can you complete my answer. I am waiting for the answer. Thanks