Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

Last night I had a dream about me finding out I was pregnant

Customer Question

last night I had a dream about me finding out I was pregnant with my ex. I was in the bathroom and I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. He said he wasnt going anywhere. Today my friend who is also a friend of his said a little birdie told him I was going to have a baby by him. It was a joke but it threw me for a loop with me having a pregnancy dream about it too. what does this mean
I had a dream of my ex and I were laying in my bed. the only problem was it wasn't my room. the carpet on the floor was a lil shaggy. I have no carpet on my floors. I was in the bathroom and I took a pregancy test and it was positive. I told him I was
pregnant and he was non shallot about it. He told me he wasn't going anywhere and he kissed my forehead and I looked up at him happy. He left the room and he said he was going out. he went into the other room adjacent from my room which in my house their aren't
any rooms across from me. I said I needed to get up the carpet cause it was half way pulled up in the other room. it looked like someone tried to remove it but not fully. he came back with his son who looked like he was about 1or 2 and the boy said Hi. I smiled
and said I back. when he left his current girlfriend needed my help and she called for me. Now, in reality I despise this chick. I cant stand her. In the dream I had to crawl under some bar wires to get to her. Once I got to her I was holding my stomach but
I was ok. she asked me if I was ok. I said yes and we laughed and I helped her with a computer problem about downloading a song or a movie. IDK. A friend on mine and of his were converting about a situation that happen. My ex and I did not end our relationship
on good terms. we are at heads with each other. I told my friend about him and the messages that was sent to me that day and he made a joke and said a little birdie told me that you two will get back together and his son (carter) will have a sibling to play
with. He said I was going to be pregnant with his child. we laugh and I said dear God no.. But I was stunned to hear that since I had just had this dream. What does it mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a picture of me and him and his play niece. Me and him are not on good terms. Also in the dream was his son about 1 or 2 yrs old. his son in real life was just born. but in the dream he was about 1 or 2. He said hi to me and said hi back. he was looking at me and I touched his hand. this dream as so vivid. his baby mom was in the other room doing something on the computer and asked for my help. I had to crawl under wires to get to her. i hurt my stomach but I was ok. she said are u ok I said yeah just to much to do. we ended up being cool and laughing. I cant stand her and neither can she stand me. what does this dream mean.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a dream of my ex and I were laying in my bed. the only problem was it wasn't my room. the carpet on the floor was a lil shaggy. I have no carpet on my floors. I was in the bathroom and I took a pregancy test and it was positive. I told him I was pregnant and he was non shallot about it. He told me he wasn't going anywhere and he kissed my forehead and I looked up at him happy. He left the room and he said he was going out. he went into the other room adjacent from my room which in my house their aren't any rooms across from me. I said I needed to get up the carpet cause it was half way pulled up in the other room. it looked like someone tried to remove it but not fully. he came back with his son who looked like he was about 1or 2 and the boy said Hi. I smiled and said I back. when he left his current girlfriend needed my help and she called for me. Now, in reality I despise this chick. I cant stand her. In the dream I had to crawl under some bar wires to get to her. Once I got to her I was holding my stomach but I was ok. she asked me if I was ok. I said yes and we laughed and I helped her with a computer problem about downloading a song or a movie. IDK. A friend on mine and of his were converting about a situation that happen. My ex and I did not end our relationship on good terms. we are at heads with each other. I told my friend about him and the messages that was sent to me that day and he made a joke and said a little birdie told me that you two will get back together and his son (carter) will have a sibling to play with. He said I was going to be pregnant with his child. we laugh and I said dear God no.. But I was stunned to hear that since I had just had this dream. What does it mean? Here is a picture of me and him and his god niece
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

I can't have a phone conversation until tomorrow night or Sunday. The imagery could mean at least 2 different things: 1. that you'll have some relationship life together with him. OR that you will give birth to a new version of yourself (esp if the baby seems likely to be a girl, but not only then) that arises and starts growing because your relationship with him is over--and now you're going to be able to "bear the fruits of it" (since it's also instinctive in the female to bear the fruit of a relationship when it is ending, sometimes literally in a pregnancy, otherwise symbolically as a newly created reborn version of herself. The latter direction is possible in your dream because you're getting along with his new GF even though in your waking life you are very hostile to her. To fully interpret your dream, I need to slice it into a series of scenes, because the sequence of scenes can deliver some psycho-logical understanding of what your dream is seeking out to resolve the theme it takes up in the first scene: What it means to your growth and development of personality that you are now ready to bear the fruit(s) of the relationship that is now over.

For us to talk by phone, I have to offer additional services for an additional deposit and you have to accept and make that deposit--after that we're given windows to type in our private contact information. I'm going to a Jungian workshop from 10-5 tomorrow, so I can't return till evening.