Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

I keep dreaming about someone I have not met yet but my

Customer Question

Hi there.. I keep dreaming about someone I have not met yet but my husband works with on occasion
We are embracing and kissing one another .. It is a positive experience
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Have you been thinking about this person at all? How is your marriage?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jen,
I guess I have been thinking a little about this person.. But I quickly push these thoughts out of my mind knowing nothing will happen. I don't want to be thinking about someone else. The dreams started not long before my husband started working for this person . At that time I had no idea wot he looked like. I'd dreamt he was tall with dark hair and younger I alway swore I'd never be with someone who was younger than me. I happened to make a joke to my hubby about a guy visiting who was six foot tall .. My hubby is not the jealous kind..My husband came home to me one night and said how tall are you.. Sam ( the guy) want to know.. I asked who Sam was ? He said someone I've started working with.. He's six foot tall with dark hair.. (This Sort of freaked me!) Ever since, the dreams come and go even though I have not been consciously thinking of this person..Also not long after.. A few days, I was making a cup of tea with a t-bag it happened to break in the cup oddly enough, which rare really anyway... I swirled the bottom of the cup for fun and turned it upside down.. It revealed C❤️M pretty clearly..I thought it his was for my daughter whom I was on the phone with at the time this happened.. I gave her the initials which could have been upside down... SHe later confirmed this person who's name was Wayne was not interested in her.. So I fobbed it off. I have the picture of it on my phone.is there any connection with this tea leaf reading?
My marriage is good we love each other and have three kids together.. we get on well... But my sex life is not so good.
Thanks Raechell :)
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 1 year ago.

Hi Raechell,

Thanks for explaining. I believe you had this dream because you were suppressing your thoughts of this person. You felt bad since you are married and love your husband. Since you say your sex life is not so good you may be yearning for affection. Sex is not just the physical aspect, but the emotional as well. This may leave a yearning to fulfill this void and therefore come out in your dream. Rather than suppress your feelings try to acknowledge them and understand what they are really telling you. That way you can work on them whether it be individually or within your marriage. Also, sometimes thoughts pop in our mind, but it does not mean we truly feel that way or want the things we think. It is our actions that are important. All in all I believe your surpressed thoughts and missing the affection came out in your dream. This does not necessarily mean you want this person, but maybe more so the thought of having that feeling positive again.

I believe the tea bad incident was one of those strange coincidences, but do not think there is a connection.

I wish you the very best and please let me know if I can be of further help.