Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I am 59 years old and I had the most awesome dream that I

Customer Question

I am 59 years old and I had the most awesome dream that I could Levitate about two feet, in a standing position, and move forward with ease and go anywhere I please. I even asked an older woman why everybody didn't move in this way. She looked at me like I was crazy. So I elected to not go further with the conversation. Also there were all my friends that I grew up with that were at the same bed and breakfast. It was a feel good time for me.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

I can't work on your dream until tonight or tomorrow. But how did your childhood friends react to your levitation demo? And how does that compare/contrast with how they reacted to you back in childhood?