Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I have the same dreams over and over, firstly my legs give

Customer Question

I have the same dreams over and over, firstly my legs give in and I can't walk, secondly, I pick up lots of silver british coins then british bank notes and thirdly getting intimate with different colleagues. In addition I continuously dream of the home I was brought up in and my mother who died over 17 years ago
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

There's a lot of different dreams all thrown in together here. And dreams become more meaningful when separated into a specific series of scenes in one dream and every remembered detail is included. You seem to be summarizing 2 kinds of dreams, with the first having 3 sequential scenes the final scene lacking the necessary specifics about the colleagues you get intimate with. So if you could elaborate on one of these dreams, and then describe a few of the different colleagues (from work? and what their personalities are like) including what "get intimate" means, and what current event(s) or thought(s) (like a brief encounter with the named colleague) could trigger the dream. I could interpret this dream series--which may be trying to give you wise guidance about your current work life. And why would you be finding British money instead of American--at your work?

The dreams about your mother and your childhood home need some concrete details so there's a plot sequence. It is possible that the origin of your legs giving in might be clued in those dreams. [Was there a father involved in your childhood home?]