Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I have had this dream twice now. The start I'm not really

Customer Question

I have had this dream twice now.
The start I'm not really sure, but I'm on the hunt to find my brother, I don't care how many people I have to hurt to find him. I end up on a property digging up human skulls remains and cleaning them, when a guy from the house comes down to the river to commit suicide by drowning. I never help him. The guy I'm with tells me we have to leave right way. As we are running away there is a naked lady sacrificing another person. When I look back there is a black human like figure called a wignida, it is helping the girl carry her sacrifice down to the water. We make it to the road and as we are hitch hiking, magic is conjured around us from the wignida. We hide in a storm drain were we find my brother and this is were the dream changes. I'm passed a knife from my brother as he is to weak to fight and at that moment we are joined by 2 wignidas, I kill both of them.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

What is going on with your brother in real life? I need to compare your dream content with real life and your waking attitudes and beliefs in order to find out what the Dream Director is trying to provide you from your unconscious mind. This is Jungian dream interpretation, in which ALL dreams are good in one way or another, because they are meant to assist you in finding and following your life path of spiritual development. I have no prejudices about native magic systems, but I need to know what you are familiar with because SOME (not all) of what your dream utilizes will come from your own prior familiarity; but som3e may be completely unknown to you--yet discoverable somewhere in the world's folklore or paranormal belief systems.

Is the "wignida" similar to the Canadian-NativePeoples "windigo?" I have a book with windigo stories (may be lost at present.